Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Finally! I am a day away from the trip of my dreams. I can't wait! I am so EXCITED! I don't know how I am going to sleep because I am just hours away from getting on a plane to Chicago were I will visit one of my dream colleges (University of Chicago) and the other excellent  university of Northwestern. On top of that I get to see the beautiful city of Chicago and hopefully have deep dish pizza. After Chicago I get to not only visit another university of my dreams, but I get the opportunity to study one of my favorite subjects there (international human rights). That other dream university is Cornell. I can't wait because this university has a gorgeous campus, amazing academics, it's in a wonderful town and so on and so on. This university is so wonderful I could probably continue for another 50 pages or so. 
Northwestern University
When I go to Chicago and visit the University of Chicago and Northwestern University I am planning mainly just to ask millions of questions so I can find out as much as I can about these institutions so I can use the information I learn to help me when I apply to colleges. I am hoping to learn what makes these universities special and to find what I like and don't like about them.
University of Chicago
I am excited about Cornell because I researched the university for hours and everything I found I like. I can't wait to find out more about it. I am taking the class International Human Rights in Theory and Practice. When I read the materials for the class I was very excited because the material posed interesting questions such as how are rights enforced? Who creates international law? How is international law enforced? The reading also included many stories of human rights abuses and many controversial topics. If the class is anything like the reading materials it will be intriguing, challenging and mind changing. I am looking forward to this class because I always loved the subject of law and human rights and in this class I'll dive deeper into both subjects. 
Cornell University
I am looking forward to these three weeks or so because they will be nothing short of life changing. I will gather vital information and be living my dream of attending and studying at an Ivy League university. I am happy that I have this opportunity to learn this information and use it to improve my community. Thank you so much mom and my friends for supporting me through everything and thank you so much Don Gosney for giving me this opportunity. Without you I wouldn't be able to have this amazing experience.  

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time, Robson! Grandpa & I will share the experience along with you, through your blog!
    Lvu, G & G

    ReplyDelete